I'm Strange, and Here's Why.
I’m anomalous. Don’t get me wrong – I’m sure that everyone is. But it is only until very recently that I have realized just how many ways in which I contradict myself. Observe a petite sampling …
- I won’t eat sausage because I think it’s gross, BUT I will eat yogurt that is literally months past its expiration date.
- My clothes are hung in Closet A, organized by color, type, and season; HOWEVER, my shoes are in a massive jumble on the floor of Closet B.
- I continue to buy milk on a regular basis because it’s good for me EVEN THOUGH I never drink it and it goes bad. Every. Single. Time.
- On my coffee table, I have a copy of Everything Is Illuminated AND a can of PBR. And a flyswatter.
- I make a daily check of Pink Is the New Blog AND The Chronicle of Higher Education. And Go Fug Yourself and CNN. And Natalie Dee and MarketingSherpa.
- I hate when people and things become predictable, AND YET change makes me apprehensive.
- I’m supposed to be writing a novel, but I’m too busy, NEVERTHELESS I can always find time for Flavor of Love.
See what I mean? Weird person. I feel this is less an indication of my depth and more a warning sign of ADHD.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home